Some of My Scrap Works

Sunday, March 01, 2009

March comes in like a Lion!!!

I have waited all winter for a major snowstorm!! I love snow and I thought, that as February came to a close I would have to wait til next year. Typical of Long Island weather --- a Nor'easter is blowing up the coast and we are to get anywhere from 8 to 14 inches of the white stuff!! I am in my glory! I can't wait to get outside to take some photos either . I have been really lacking in the Snow/Winter layouts. I certainly hope that the forecast is not wrong, as I piddled around today and really muddled through chores expecting to have a Snow Day tomorrow......will be back in the morning with a report.

If you are in the mood for some fun and some scrapping, ACBailey has a Pot O' Gold Scavenger Hunt going on that is going to be tons of fun! Click on the link on your right and it will take you to the ACBailey site.

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

It's a winter wonderland out there...have a fun snow day!!!