Some of My Scrap Works

Friday, March 20, 2009

Lazy, Crazy Days...

What a crazy day! I took yesterday and today off because it is Spring Break and there are no students at the University, and I could use a lazy day or two. Yesterday I ran all over with my friend Jackie and did a bit of shopping. Today I have been playing around with my photos trying to get them organized and the ones I am not scrapping into sleeves. I got some awesome mail today....two boxes - one from ACBailey with my design team stuff and the April Kit of the Month. OMG! that kit is gorgeous! I wish I could show it to you, but my advice would be to make sure that you order it on April 1st when it's released. You will not be disappointed, I promise.

The second box was a birthday gift from my friend Gail....I was nearly screaming with delight when I saw the newest Vera Bradley Purple Passion bag and a matching wallet slide out of that box. I am incredibly blessed with the most wonderful friends- good, kind, funny, strong supportive women who have all impacted my life in such a positive way. This arrived on a day that was not going so well and it was like a burst of sunshine....so again Thanks, Gail - I treasure our friendship too :) This will be a layout in the making...

Right now, I am waiting for my daughter to come over so I can help her put together a huge poster for her Fund Raiser for the Lymphoma & Leukemia Society . Tomorrow she has arranged a "Pub Crawl" through the village of Babylon, which has a bunch of little restaurants and pubs and they are all providing munchies and specials. About five or six establishments are participating, along with about 100 people!!! My Cosmo limit is two...so I really need to be careful or Crawl will be the operative word of the day - Dana is hoping to raise a few thousand dollars. Check back tomorrow..... ;)

4 comments:

Laura-Lee said...

What a nice mail day for you! Enjoy your gift and I look forward to the gallery.....

Lisa Carroll said...

What a wonderful mail day!! And the pub crawl sounds like a blast! Make sure you bring your camera. :)

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see what you do with the beautiful KOTM!!! Hope the crawl went well...

Kristii said...

Whoo hoo!! I love great mail days!! I can't wait to see what you do with your AC Bailey goodies!!!