Some of My Scrap Works

Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Walk Through Kensington Gardens

This was a pretty paper set in my Design Team products from ACBailey. It's called Kensington Gardens and it's by Fiskars, which is more known, I think, for it's cutting tools and punches. I did a few layouts and with the leftovers made this mini album. The cool thing about this album was that all the pages were different sizes. The colors reminded me of Spring and Summer - cool greens, with some pinks and a bit of navy. I used a Maya Road Calendar Turn on the front cover - a great way to date your work!

5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Awesome book Dee, I've been wanting to make one of those...love the way yours turned out!

Connie Mercer said...

love it Dee. The book is great!!

Gail C said...

you book is SO cute! Love it!

Laura-Lee said...

I love that!!

I still have not done anything with mine...great job!!

Paper Memories said...

It turned out great!! Nice job. Love your blog too!