Some of My Scrap Works

Friday, February 27, 2009

Finishing February

Wow! February came and went quickly - I guess as quickly as the shortest month of the year goes. I was hoping for a major snowstorm - a day or two off from work. Although February was snowy - it was just snowy enough to be annoying, with long traffic delays and driveway shoveling, because after it snowed, it rained and then the temperature would drop to single digits and freeze everything into a solid block of ice - so there I was out in freezing rain shoveling a driveway with 4 or 5 inches of "SLURPEE" snow because if I didn't, the next morning my driveway would be like a skating rink!! But that's February on Long Island - we can have bitter cold and wind...and two days later it's 50 degrees!

I am still working on this blog. I want to add some photos and stuff of the scrappy work I have been doing. It's fun being on a Design Team, but challenging, because you never know what products you are going to get in the mail to work with. I must say though with ACBailey, I have never been disappointed!

I love ending a month and starting a new one - On the first of every month ACBailey has free shipping, so I always have an order sitting in the cart waiting to go. That free shipping applies to customers as well, so if you need to do some shopping, click the ACBailey link on the right. The Winter CHA stuff is beginning to arrive! We just got some very cool new Basic Grey and some adorable 3 Bugs stuff......

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

My cart is almost ready to go...I can't wait to get all the stuff...so excited!