Some of My Scrap Works

Friday, February 20, 2009

Welcome!!

Almost everyone I know has a blog! I don't know why I have put it off starting one for this long. I am a good writer and I have an interesting life and lots of funny stories to share. I am creative and do alot of scrapbooking and altered art in what little spare time I have. I am a consultant with ACBailey, which is a wonderful scrapbooking direct sales company that has a great community forum. ACBailey has an awesome Design team, of which I am part and we sponsor many fun things on the forum and have great examples of how to use the latest and greatest scrapbooking products. I hope, that over the next few weeks, as I learn this "blogging mindset" and all the things associated with it you will check back and see what's happening in my corner of the universe.

1 comment:

Gail C said...

Wow, this is real nice Dee.
Now I may have to do one too-
hahaha:)