Some of My Scrap Works

Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to School for Me!

This summer sure went quickly. I feel like I just finished up last semester and I am ready to start a new one again. Classes start Monday and another bunch of Freshman will be starting - it's fun though watching these tentative teenagers come in as freshman and in a quick four years, leave as mature adults and it's humbling to be part of the process. I guess that's one of the things that fueled the scrapbooking frenzy of the last few days. I think I was afraid I would not get back into my room for a while. I have plans to make a mini album of the photos from CHA, but I could not resist doing a little layout of myself and T!m and him teaching the Make & Take, which I photographed and cut out.......My friend Gail took the photo and it's all blurry - I am not sure whether she shook the camera or was all a-twitter being around T!m :) This is layout was done with the Pink Paislee Captivating Line - just love the toasty browns and blue. I added a Jenni Bowlin Bingo Card and used Puffed Thickers for the title, which I outlined with a brown Sharpie and inked up a bit with Staz-On to make them stand out more - they are white with tiny blue polka dots and look really good in real life.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Great "T!M" layout :) I love that Captivating line.

Connie Mercer said...

what a great LO and memory!!

Elisabeth said...

LOL, I wonder if T!m knows he's being featured in layouts across the country?! Great page Dee!!!

Kristii said...

Love those pictures!!! You scrapped them beautifully!!