Some of My Scrap Works

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Trying to Get into the Groove


Now that public school is open, the traffic is back to typical Long Island yuckky - my commute has more than double just because of the sheer volume of cars on the road. While I am sitting in traffic I can see the leaves on the trees just starting to turn. And luckily for me, I have friends who commute at the same time, so I do get to chat a bit -"hands free" of course, now that I have figured out the Blue Tooth. I still struggle to get up in the morning because I really am a natural night owl and would prefer to stay up til 1am and get up at 7am...oh, well, I try to get to bed by 10pm but it's usually 11:30pm and 5:30 comes very early. Getting a bit of scrapping done - The ACBailey September Goodies Kit of the Month is just adorable...I cranked this LO out last night and cannot wait to get some pictures of the grandkids getting on the school bus. This kit is so sweet - Sassafrass Lass, Maya Road, Prima, fabulous ribbons...Take a look..............These papers are so cute - and so colorful I can't wait for some more photos of the kids. There is a paper with ice cream cones that will be perfect for doing a layout of the huge Ice Cream sundae I shared with my friend Gail when I was up in New Hampshire last week. Coming soon....photos are being printed at Costco as I type ;)

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love what you did with this kit!! Great LO's. Dee.

Kristii said...

Great job with the kit!! What cuties they are!!!

Lisa Carroll said...

Beautiful layout! I love that paper line and you did a wonderful job with it!