Some of My Scrap Works

Sunday, August 02, 2009

I'm BAAACK!


What an exhausting but fun time - seeing all those new releases had my head spinning - lucky for me I wasn't doing all the ordering or I would have broken the bank!! Really got me into the mood to get some scrapping done and use some of the products that I hate to touch because it is so pretty. The Freaky Friday Challenge over at ACBailey was alot of fun! We had to use 4 different patterned papers, 7 buttons, more than one photo, at least 2 different fonts and some older techniques, like photo turns, paper clips or eyelets. I used Chatterbox "Fabulous" paper and it is rightly named - the texture and colors were wonderful. Thickers are also 10% off this week !You can buy them Here

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

you did a great job with this challenge. glad your back!

Anonymous said...

Cool LO!!

Elisabeth said...

So glad you did the challenge...love the layout!!!