Some of My Scrap Works

Friday, August 21, 2009

Belonging to the LI 3-H Club

HAZY, HOT and HUMID!!! I has been almost 10 days of the most oppressive weather - so hot and humid. Up until now, this summer has been pretty cool - lots of rain in June, but a cool July and beginning of August...and then BANG! No time even to acclimate to this. I don't do well in this weather and have been whining for a week. I also went back to work, so I am cool during the day which I think, makes this weather even less tolerable when I get home. Need to make some cards for this weekend - a Sweet 16, a Graduation and a Wedding - will post when they are done - it is torture sitting in my hot little room under the OTT light. Here's a layout I did before the 3Hs hit - it is done with the ACBailey August Goodies Kit of the Month. I used Core'dinations Cardstock as a base and sanded over an acrylic frame to have the blue core show through the brown paper. I also
carried the swirled dots on the journaling tag off the tag and onto the page using Dimensional Pearls. Thickers, as usual for the title. I absolutely love those things.
Just a reminder - today is the last day of the awesome sale over at ACBailey - making some room for all the new stuff we picked out at CHA. Some of the Thickers are half price!!! Check it out!

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

I'm lov'in this!!! Great LO......