Some of My Scrap Works

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Opening Days....

There's a contest going on over at ACBailey and each Design Team Member is responsible for creating a challenge. Our theme is "Scrapping Stimulus Package" and I challenged scrappers to take an old layout and using the same design create a new one using some of the modern techniques we use today as scrappers. I found an old LO of Colson's Opening Day in 2004...please don't laugh :).....Do you have any idea how tough it is to post bad LOs?? The only thing I can say in my defense is that I've come a long way......Can you pick out the things that I challenged the scrappers to use?
The second LO is of Aidan's Opening Day last week.....a big difference. (Shane marched in the parade too, but I missed the little bug as he passed by, so I will need to get some photos from Jami). Get over to ACBailey and check out the challenges - there's prizes too!! Just a reminder that Free Shipping First is on Friday (How's that for some alliteration?) Lots of super new stuff in the e-store - check it out.

1 comment:

Lisa Carroll said...

I don't think the first layout is all that bad. :) But I love the second one!