Some of My Scrap Works

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Layout with the AC Bailey April Kit of the Month

I had hoped to put a few Easter photos on here but I did not get one good photo! The little ones were not cooperating at all!! So, the next best thing was scrapping with the beautiful April KOTM from AC Bailey! This is Delaney. She is three years old and "becomes" whatever character she is dressed as. She loves the Doodlebops and went to a concert - which unfortunately got rained out. Her mom took her to another one - three states away! Here she is as DeeDee Doodlebop!
There is a contest going on over at AC Bailey - with all this talk of the government Stimulus plans and packages, we thought it would be fun to host a contest using that as a theme. It began today and will run to May 15th, with a special National Scrapbooking Day program as well. Each Design Team member has a challenge to get your scrapping mojo flowing! If you are not already a member of the AC Bailey forum...come join the fun!

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Loved the Lo dee!!

beckyjune said...

Cute page, Dee. I like how you placed your title around the curve of the circle. I bet she had so much fun!! We took the girls to see the Wiggles last summer and they loved it!!

leah said...

Very cute, layout, Dee! I don't know why I didn't see this one before! :)