Some of My Scrap Works

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Happy Palm Sunday !!

The Palm Sunday Gospel always makes me cry and I think the person sitting next to me must have thought I was crazy...I know it is a story with a happy ending for us, but still the betrayal and humility shown rocks me to the core every year.

Did a bit of scrappin' a few nights ago and made some Easter cards. I NEVER made my own cards until my friend Tam got me started - actually I think she shamed me into it!! I still struggle with making cards because I think in 12x12 but I had a template for these cute little Easter Dresses! These are wonderful cards for little girls (and big girls too) and I can't wait to get an invitation for a Communion Party or Christening because this will be the card I will use.

I also made a few other cards to send to the boys as I know they would think the dresses were pretty lame......

1 comment:

Laura-Lee said...

Oh my gosh those dresses are darlin!! TFS!!