Some of My Scrap Works

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday - hooray!

We had such a great time on Black Friday - pre crack of dawn shopping with Dana and my niece Maria. We were at Kohl's at 3:45am - the store opened at 4am - we walked in, got what we wanted and were on our way to AC Moore for 5am opening - and this is so cute - two men where there buying Cricuts for their wives - I helped!! There will be two extremely happy scrapbookers come Christmas morning...and two guys who have amassed a huge number of good hubby points....I picked out 4 cartridges for each of them and the housing and blade to cut chipboard and a spare mat and of course, some vinyl!! We grabbed our stuff and then were off to Toys R Us, Michael's, Target, Bath and Body Works, Bed, Bath and Beyond and a quick bite at Panera...finsihing off at Marshall's. It was a lot of fun and laughs and we were home by 10:30am! I started decorating and putting the tree up- Cara and Jami both came over with their kids....I wiped out at 10pm.

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

sounds like a fun time!!!!I don't think I could have kept up with you.