Some of My Scrap Works

Wednesday, June 10, 2009


I just got tagged (by Emma) with this so I am passing it on. If your name is below, please follow the rules.

Here are the rules:
1. Make a list of what you want for your Birthday.
2. The list should be 10 items
3. Include the image of the award on your post
4. Give it to ten friends.

My birthday was in March, so I guess this could be printed out and saved ;)
Ten things that I would love for my Birthday:
1. A charm for my Pandora Bracelet
2. Lunch or dinner out with all 3 daughters at the same time
3. Tickets to the next Josh Groban concert (whenever that will be)
4. A Cleaning Lady once a month
5. A Major Scraproom Re-Organization
6. To finally get to a CKC
7. Monthly pedicures
8. A Really Good Haircut and Color
9. A Canon Digital Rebel Xti
10. A day trip to Montauk Point

who to tag next? Gail, Leah, Cheri, Rhonda, Hayley, Lynn, Erica, Kathy M, Tammy C, Karen H

1 comment:

Kristii said...

What an awesome list!!! Definitely print out your list and hang it up somewhere or even pass it around!! It could happen!!!